Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Student Observation

I recently observed students from all over Arizona Western College to see just how much each student really uses technology. I started off with my human sexuality class which has roughly about fifteen students, of which about a third of them were using their phones in class. They still do it very sneaky as well, under the table or inside the backpack. I took my observation to the library after class, and the use of technology here is abundant. Kids doing homework via computer downstairs, kids listening to music upstairs, and simply just relaxing and using their phones. In my english class not alot of students use their phones during class. I did see a couple students who were checking their facebook during classthough, very sneaky as well

No comments:

Post a Comment