Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Use of Tech

I never really noticed just how much I use technology until I gave myself an observation.When I wake up the first thing I do is check my phone. I reply to text messages, turn my alarm off, and check my social networks. While I get ready for school I turn my laptop on and listen to music. As I drive to school I plug my ipod in and continue listening to music. During class I try not to check my phone so often, but to no avail. I also made sure to keep track of my phone usage. In the course of one day I had checked my phone 35 times!! Although I use technology quite alot, I believe it really does not have a negative effect on me. I make sure to keep doing my school work and not procrastinate. A little break is always good in my opinion, just make sure you don't make it a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment