Monday, December 3, 2012

Introduction to the world

Hello everyone, My name is Armando Leon. I am 19 years old and attend Arizona Western College. My life as a student here has been pretty hectic. I am sure if you are a college student as well you can understand how hard it is to keep track of work and other dilemmas. My goals are to one day travel the world as an EDM musician or at least help people create music for other people to enjoy. Personally Technology helps me dramatically with completing my homework and school work. I use my cell phone everyday to listen to music. Music is something that plays a big role in how well I do in my work. Aside from using my phone as my music device, I also use it when I want to take a break from homework and check my Facebook and Twitter. At home I use my laptop for homework, watching the videos on Youtube, and just your basic internet surfing. Thank you for your time in reading this and enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment